We are looking to recruit two 2nd Line IT Technicians.
These roles will be working 37 hours per week, all year round and based in the IT Department. We require suitably qualified individuals that have a real passion for IT. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our ever growing Trust. You will be responsible in assisting with the smooth running of IT systems and the resolution of technical issues for students and staff. Our students and staff are based across multiple Academies within our Trust. The successful candidates will be excellent team players.
The successful applicants must have:
- An excellent understanding of modern Operating Systems, Software and Hardware
- Be able to deal with repair and warranties
- Excellent team working and customer engagement qualities
- BTEC National Diploma (Level 3) in an IT related subject
- GCSEs in Maths, English and IT
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus we are unable to confirm when interviews will be taking place, however we still encourage application and we will be in contact in due course.
“Priory Community School – An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”